Instagram For Business Beginner and Intermediate Workshop
With just over 1 billion monthly active users, Instagram is a storytelling powerhouse for your business. There are so many simple ways to engage, collaborate, and build meaningful relationships on the platform. Engagement and consistency are the keys to success.
This workshop is for the beginner and intermediate user. You’ve had the app for a while and are comfortable posting to your feed and the occasional Story, but now you’re ready to take things to the next level.
In this 2-hour workshop, I will teach you:
- Productivity tips.
- Design techniques for the non-designer.
- How to craft a compelling bio and captions.
- How to create remarkable Stories people will watch.
- Content ideas that will showcase a blend of your personal and business side.
- How to develop a hashtag strategy to attract the RIGHT people and discover new content.
Stories is the most important feature on Instagram. Parent company Facebook, announced earlier this year based on usage, “Stories are the way most people will share and digest content going forward. Engagement is 2-3x higher than the feed.”
You will leave this workshop with a thorough understanding of how to create Stories that tell a story.
Each guest will receive printed class notes and one lucky winner will receive a copy of “Contagious” by Jonah Berger!
Recent research shows:
– 80% of brands have an account.
– Engagement with brands is 10% higher than on Facebook.
– 60% of Instagram users follow brands, 70% say they first learn about a product or service on the platform, and 75% are likely to take action after seeing an ad.
Creating Remarkable Videos For Your Business
According to Hubspot, where both video and text are available on the same page, 72% of people would rather watch a video to learn about a product or service.
They are the best way to deliver a compelling message in just seconds and connect with potential customers on a deeper level.
If you are new to working with video or intimidated by the thought of putting yourself out there, this workshop is perfect for you. We will discuss the various formats and help you choose what’s right for your business and personality.
We all have to start somewhere. I’ll show you my blooper reel!
In this two hour workshop, you will learn how to quickly create remarkable marketing videos for your business using your smart phone and some FREE or affordable tools.
Here’s what we will cover:
- Script writing.
- Productivity tips.
- Creative content ideas for any industry.
- Seven affordable, easy-to-use tools and apps.
- The three videos every business owner should have.
- A seven-part framework for creating remarkable videos.
You will receive printed class notes, and one lucky winner will walk away with one of my favorite business tools!
Digital Advertising Workshop – Focus on Facebook and Instagram
Now, of course, your ad won’t resonate with all of them but imagine delivering your content to the doorstep of the people who will care about your product or service.
What is that worth to you?
Before you put together an ad or boost a post that you may think is the holy grail, consider these points:
- Did you choose the right visual element?
- Select the proper format for your objective?
- Write a catchy headline?
- Write compelling ad copy that engages the viewer?
- Include a call to action?
- Create custom audiences for my most valuable customers?
- Target the right audience?
- Determine a budget?
In this two hour workshop, I will equip you with the knowledge and tools to navigate the complex Facebook Ads Manager and answer yes to the questions mentioned above with complete confidence.