Instagram For Business Beginner/Intermediate Masterclass
With just over 1 Billion monthly active users and incredible tools, Instagram is a storytelling powerhouse for your business. There are so many simple ways to engage, build, collaborate, and promote within the platform.
For many, the secret to Instagram success is a mystery. No longer. You will leave my workshop with a thorough understanding of how to best use the platform.
In this 2-hour workshop, I will show you tactical ways to grow your business by engaging with your followers and leveraging the various features. Every attendee will leave with detailed class notes and a to-do list.
One lucky winner will receive a copy of Contagious by Jonah Berger!
We will discuss:
– Post best practices
– Video and Instagram TV.
– Personal vs. business profile.
– Why you should use the Stories feature.
– Instagram Shopping – A gamechanger for business.
– Crafting a compelling bio and maximizing the character count.
– Sending direct messages and mining post comments to find leads and opportunities.
– Hashtag strategy – How to research tags, choose the right ones for your business, best practices, and following tags of interest.
Recent research shows:
– 70% of brands have an account.
– Engagement with brands is 10% higher than on Facebook.
– 60% of Instagram users follow brands, 65% say they first learn about a product or service on the platform, and 75% are likely to take action after seeing an ad.
Next workshop 10/9/18 from 10am-noon in Scarborough, Maine. Seating is limited to 10 guests. Tickets can be purchased below.
Digital Advertising Workshop – Focus on Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn
Now, of course, your ad won’t resonate with all of them but imagine delivering your content to the doorstep of the people who will care about your product or service.
What is that worth to you?
Before you put together an ad or boost a post that you may think is the holy grail, consider these points:
- Did you choose the right visual element?
- Select the proper format for your objective?
- Write a catchy headline?
- Write compelling ad copy that engages the viewer?
- Include a call to action?
- Create custom audiences for my most valuable customers?
- Target the right audience?
- Determine a budget?
In this two hour workshop, I will equip you with the knowledge and tools to navigate the complex Facebook Ads Manager and answer yes to the questions mentioned above with complete confidence.
Marketing Your Business Through Video
According to Hubspot, where both video and text are available on the same page, 72% of people would rather watch a video to learn about a product or service.
They are the best way to deliver a compelling message in just seconds and connect with potential customers on a deeper level.
If you are new to working with video or intimidated by the thought of putting yourself out there, this workshop is perfect for you.
We all have to start somewhere. I’ll show you my blooper reel!
In this two hour workshop, you will learn how to quickly create remarkable marketing videos for your business using some FREE (PowerPoint, Keynote) and affordable tools (Animoto, Adobe Spark).
We will discuss the different options and help you choose the right format for your business and personality.
Here’s what we will cover:
- Live, recorded, teaser and animated marketing videos.
- Creative content ideas for any industry
- My top 5 tools, all for under $100.
- Best practices for getting comfortable in front of the camera, hooking the viewer, delivering your message and adding a compelling call-to-action.
- Re-purposing and cross-promoting videos on Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Youtube.
- Creating closed captions
You will receive printed class notes, and one lucky winner will walk away with a Lavalier Lapel Mic!